now browsing by category
Some shortcuts to craft ideas for the Friday at Crisis sessions.
This is a resource for a GCSE art project.
General google search
Specific pages of skull designs
1. consider the different ways a design could be applied to a skateboard:
a) Vinyl sticker
b) Stencil & spray/sponged acrylic
c) Freehand acrylic
2. Consider different designs that would suit each type of application (task 1), and the pros and cons of each technique. Use the links above to get started on finding examples.
3. Create at least 3 different designs per application type.
4. Look at expanding the design beyond the basic skull design, and using the entire board as a canvas. Think about textures/patterns that would work with/behind the main design.
More tasks to follow…
Things to remember:
- if you are looking at either application type a or b then you need to keep the lines clean, and have a small set number of solid colours (no shading)
- a or b will reduce the amount of time required to apply the design and with greater accuracy
- c will give a greater possibility of shading and detail
The Power and The Curse of Social Media
What is Social Media?
Pros & Cons
Mobilising political Movements
Click Bait & Memes
You only die twice..
The traditional media outlets on Social Media
In the news this week:
10 things we didn’t know last week….
Pick of the news
In other news
This one is something that’s not going to go away….
Now click on this one
but other news agencies are taking the story and running it too…
News this Week
Here are some useful links for today’s session:
Some News Links:
What’s in the news this week
Airbrushing the news…
Israeli Orthodox Newspaper (this week)
Poll Tax Riot Image